„DevOps is the union of people, process, and products to enable continuous delivery of value to your end users.“
We are proud to be a Microsoft Gold Partner in DevOps competency.
At Prianto we live DevOps for quite some years already. Most parts of the IT infrastructure are defined in code hosted in Git-Repos. Code changes trigger automatic integration test and finally deploy changes to production.
Tools like Docker, Ansible, Terraform, Packer, Drone CI, Powershell DSC are heavily used for automating many IT services at Prianto since a couple of years.
As soon as Microsoft has come up with Azure DevOps we were quite interested in their Tools and Features which they provide. We got our hands dirty with Azure Boards and Azure Repos, which are Git based repos hosted in Azure – easy and straight forward. We have looked into Azure Pipelines to build, test and deploy with CI/CD and also Azure Artifacts to host and share packages and integrate into CI/CD.
While gaining all this insights and knowledge into Azure DevOps it was a logical step to successfully master the DevOps competency requirements for the Microsoft Partner certification.
If you need a broader understanding of DevOps then we can suggest the following outstanding books:
- The Phoenix Project – A Novel about IT, DevOps and helping your business to win
Gene Kim, Kevin Behr, George Spafford
- DevOps Handbook
Gene Kim, Jez Humble, Patrick Debois, John Willis
- Accelerate – Building and scaling, high performing technology organisations
Nicole Forsgren, Jez Humble, Gene Kim
- Making Work Visible
- Measure What Matters
- Ansible for DevOps
- The Kubernetes Book
- [Liquit] Moderne Anwendungsverwaltung für die Cloud Migration - 30. Juni 2021
- Liquit Workspace 3.8 - 26. Juni 2021
- Deepnet SafeID OAUTH Token in Azure Multi-Factor Authentication für Office 365 importieren - 20. Juni 2021